(Mg) – Magnesium ~ Are you magnesium deficient?
Hi Friends! Welcome back 🙂
If you are new here, Welcome. Make yourself at home! And please subscribe, so you can be one of the first to find out about my next article!
I recently read about Magnesium deficiency, that it can cause a boat load of problems. A lot of problems that I suffer from. Am I magnesium deficient? Possibly!
What is Magnesium?
Magnesium is a mineral that is essential for about 300 chemical reactions in the human body. Maintaining your energy level, heart health and your blood vessels are just a few, as well as bones, nerves, and muscles.
I decided to do some more research and found that Magnesium deficiency is actually pretty common. 2.5 – 15% of the general population are considered Magnesium deficient. Where only 32% of people get the recommended daily allowance!
Where do we get Magnesium?
A good way to remember magnesium enriched foods is to think of fiber! Generally foods that are high in fiber are high in magnesium as well. Such as; whole grains, legumes(beans), seeds, nuts, and vegetables, green leafy ones!
Most multivitamins/ multimineral supplements contain Magnesium. For instance Centrum Multivitamin/Multimineral Supplement.
You can also get just a Magnesium supplement. For instance, Nature Made Magnesium.
Some people also apply Magnesium oil to their skin to treat different skin disorders. Pure Zechstein Magnesium Oil Spray is one on the market as well as a bunch of others. Click here to search amazon!
It is also in a bunch of lotions and creams on the market as well. I just picked up this: Magnesium Enriched Organic Shea Body Butter! It’s really helping with my dry skin. I have also been applying it to my PMLE rash (PolyMorphic Light Eruption) and it really seems to be taking the itch and bumps away!
This stuff is great. Like I said above I have applied it to my PMLE rash and it’s really helping. I have been using it for about a week and a half. The bumps are fading and the itch is subsiding. It did not work immediately. But over the time frame I have been using it I would say it’s well worth the wait. Especially, if it can give you some relief from one heck of an itch, like it did me.
I also must mention I have been rubbing the Magnesium Enriched Organic Shea Body Butter on my more severe muscle spasm areas and although I can’t tell a huge difference, but I do notice that I can move my neck a little more “easier.”
Now, I am not one to use a lot of B&B products but when I saw this product is “BODY BUTTER” I thought it to be a lot more smoother almost like a whipped type product. But it definitely is not, it is hard almost like wax and a tad gritty. Once you get it on your warm skin it melts into a great product. That original texture though is not pleasing to me.
About the Product
- A WHOLE NEW LEVEL OF MOISTURE AND HYDRATION: Never before on Amazon have you found shea moisture like this. We’ve lovingly churned together, creamy organic shea butter, and shea oil, with Vitamin E and Ionic Magnesium for your skin to absorb easier, and stay moisturized for longer. You’ve heard of shea body butter before, but THIS butter drives moisture deeper into your cells for deliciously hydrated skin.
- THE REAL SECRET HIDING IN OUR SHEA BUTTER: That secret, is Pure Magnesium Chloride, from 250 million year old Permien Seabeds. Magnesium absorbs deep beneath the basal layer, where skin regeneration happens. You get longer lasting moisturization, improved elasticity, circulation and collagen. It also acts as a carrier, taking antioxidants deep down to fight cellular free radicals.
- SAFE, NON TOXIC ORGANIC BODY BUTTER: Nothing unnecessary has been added to this hydrating cream. No preservatives, fillers, toxins or fragrances. 93% Organic, 100% Natural – Just 4 hardworking, proven ingredients for softer, moisture kissed skin. Certified Organic and tested for impurities.
- MAXIMUM MOISTURE AND FIRMER SKIN: Lock in the greatest moisture with Organic Shea Butter and Vitamin E. Tough enough to take on the driest skin, without harsh chemicals. Perfect for cracked skin on hands, feet, arms and elbows. And wonderful as a daily moisture hug for your entire body. Natural Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant, that fights free radicals for healthier skin and reduced effects of UV damage and toxins.
- BOOSTS ANTI-AGING HYALURONIC ACID: Described as ‘nature’s moisturizer’ Hyaluronic Acid is responsible for plump, hydrated, and youthful skin. It helps build collagen, heals wounds and supports skin renewal. As you age, this internal anti-aging serum declines. Magnesium Chloride helps boost production of this natural skin nutrient.
You deserve a big moisturizing hug! BUY NOW and experience moisture kissed skin with our extra hydrating Magnesium Shea Body Butter. An advanced blend of Magnesium, Shea Butter, Shea Oil and Vitamin E
HAVE YOU EVER FELT SKIN LIKE THIS BEFORE?
Imagine the, creamiest body butter that melts into your skin like butter on hot toast. And imagine the velvety softness that comes, now that you’ve delivered nutrition deeper than ever before.
…Stop imagining, it’s arrived.
You’ve not found a Shea Body Butter quite like this before. The secret, lies in our unique ingredient blend, carefully churned to preserve 100% goodness.
YOUR LUSCIOUS, MOISTURE RICH FORMULATION INCLUDES:
- Pure Ionic Magnesium Chloride
- Creamy Organic Shea Butter
- Pure Organic Shea Oil
- Natural Antioxidant Rich Vitamin E
…AND NOTHING ELSE. WHY WOULD YOU?
Your skin is less complicated than you think. All it needs food, water, and love – just like you! Magnesium Shea Body Butter is free from fillers, toxins, preservatives, additives and fragrances. Just pure skinfood. 93% Organic & 100% Natural.
THIS MIRACLE MINERAL IS ONE OF OUR GREATEST SKINCARE SECRETS
That secret, is pure, Ionic Magnesium Chloride Oil.
- Absorbs deep into the skin, below the basal layer
- Targets skin regeneration, and circulation
- Boosts elasticity, Hyaluronic Acid and collagen production
- Acts as a carrier oil, taking moisturization and antioxidants deep below the skin’s surface.